At TSL Marine, safety is a key word in our everyday activities. The company aims to always provide employment that is free from recognizable work place hazards, and implement systems which comply with applicable national and international regulations.
Some of the elements of safety management are:
- Possessing, and strictly adhering to Health and Safety Policies.
- Possessing clear responsibilities and accountabilities
- Having a communication and training infrastructure that supports the policy
- Providing a systematic approach that embeds Health and Safety management into the general management processes
- Providing sufficient resources for the effective implementation of the plans
- Having a coherent set of safety performance measures
- Constant reviews of the effectiveness of the system
At TSL Marine Ltd, management is therefore firmly committed to our safety policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, authorized visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
We view operating safely, accident prevention and environmental protection as core operational responsibilities, and so all employees are responsible for the prevention of job related injuries and illnesses, property dam¬age and environmental accidents through the use of good judgment and the con-sis¬tent application of company guidelines and procedures.
We require an active commitment to HSEQ from all our employees and our contractors during all work activities. Management is however responsible and accountable for ensuring compliance with all HSEQ policies and procedures and this Corporate HSEQ Policy.