Transport Services Limited commenced petroleum road haulage on the 5th June, 2002 and has redefined the Nigerian downstream Oil and Gas sector.
• Current fleet size of over 600 complete trucks (tanker trailers and flatbeds) with over 50% brand new.
• The only private company to own 5 specialized aircraft refuelers.
• Amongst the top 3 logistics companies in Nigeria based on volumes moved and revenue.
• Pioneered the Grade ‘A’ system of asset classification in the downstream oil and gas sector by providing clients with high quality/brand new assets for product distribution.
• Introduced the Smith System drivers’ training program into the haulage industry as one of the company’s several safety initiatives.